Credit and Debt Solutions
Opt for a credit solution that suits you the best
You can pay off your debts and eliminate negative listings from your credit report with the various credit solutions that are offered by different debt management and credit solution services. Before enrolling for their services, you must assess the pros and cons of the programs available and find out the one that will suit you best.
Debt management plan
The debt management company reviews your financial situation and provides you with credit solutions to clean your credit report by paying off your debts on time.
- Reduces your monthly payments: The company representatives negotiate with your creditors to reduce rate of interest on your debts and eliminate late fees.
- Creditors stop making demands for money: Once you enroll in this program, the company communicates on your behalf to the creditors.
- Personalized repayment plan: A repayment plan is designed for you so that you can get out of the debt as soon as possible.
- It affects your credit score: Your credit score gets affected if you pay off your debts with a debt management plan.
- Lenders are not obliged to accept the repayment plan: Your lenders may not accept any other repayment plan apart from your current repayment schedule.
Debt settlement program
A credit solutions provider may offer you with a debt settlement program so that you can get rid of your debts completely.
- Reduce 40-60% of what you owe: The settlement company negotiates with your creditors and reduce your debt balance by 40-60%.
- Stop paying your creditors: While the representatives negotiate with your creditors, you save money in a trust account. After you accumulate sufficient funds, your debt is finally settled.
- Lowers your credit score: A debt settlement program can severely affect your credit score and you may not be able to obtain new credit soon.
DebtGoal is a unique do it yourself debt reduction program that launched in December 2008 and has since enrolled over 20,000 users paying down over $1 Billion of debt. DebtGoal helps borrowers pay off debt up to 16 years sooner and have $35,000 in savings, without paying any more than they do today. We have been profiled in notable publications such as Reader’s Digest, Newsweek, US News, and Yahoo Finance.
Unlike debt settlement or credit counseling, DebtGoal is designed for borrowers who have the means to pay off debt, but need help creating and sticking to a plan that will get them out of debt most effectively. DebtGoal puts control in the hands of borrowers, letting them manage all types of debt and choosing a payment plan that works for them. DebtGoal is dramatically less expensive than alternative solutions and improves rather than destroys the borrower's credit.